Have a go at some of these activities below:
- practice writing your name.
- count objects around your house. and write how many you found.
- Go on a shape hunt around your house, what shapes can you find?
- Practice the sounds and words in your phonics word book.
- Create a reading den and share a story with another family member in it.
- Paint/draw a picture of yourself with your family.
- create a model out of Lego or other construction equipment you have - you could create a house for the Gruffalo to live in or a trap for the Lion (from the Lion and the mouse) to fall in.
- Play a game of eye spy.